Monday, March 14, 2011

O Day Light Savings, you Got me Again!

So today I planned on getting up for Early Mass and than going on with all of my planned activities!!! UG well that didn't work, It wasn't like I missed my alarms or anything, nope I work up at what I thought was 8am, but really because of Ben Franklin and Day Light Savings (DLS) was really good ole 9am!  I was so pissed!!! Seriously, I try to make a great effort and I still get shadooobied! 

Oh, but good ole DLS gets me every spring!! I am so tired, I hate waking up earlier than needed even if it is the right time on my NOW FIXED clock!  I am so tired in the morning, but not tired at night! I was up till 1:30am last night, which in real world time in 12:30am my usually post-nanny bed time!!!

Therefore, today's resolution is to start going to bed earlier with the intentions of adjusting to this HORRIBLE time change!! I guess I must try to be in bed and ready by 11:00pm and will hopefully be fresh eyed by 7:00am!  Sad story though is I also have a hard time recovering for the weekend on Monday, I am usually good to go by Thursday and by than it is too late!

Oh the humanity of it all! Oh the injustice! Oh I hate DLS, i thought it was outlawed!!! This DLS stuff is more injustice than that teacher union stuff in Wisconsin!!!

Praying for Japan!

No comments: