Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keep Clean the Room of Bathing!!

So today while putting on my makeup and getting myself ready for the world I realized that my bathroom is DISGUSTING!!! Not only do I really need to clean up my used and abused shampoo/conditioners that I have neglected, I also have decided to turn my sink into bare minerals own make up palette and have completely lost the top to my tooth paste (which is very unlike me, I am one to ALWAYS replace my top to the tooth paste).  I was completely grossed out as I was blow drying my mob of hair and realized that I need to reorganize my bathroom and for the sake of sanity and sterilization I need to keep it clean!

Therefore, today's resolution is to tonight after work I will be cleaning my bathroom.  I will be cleaning it so awesomely that you could eat off the bathtub if desired (but not recommended) and than from here forth I will keep it clean. So that a month from now I wont awake while brushing my teeth and realizing that i am GROSS!

1 comment:

angela said...

I realized I need to clean mine tonight as it is quite filthy for my standards