Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eat more Chiken!

Today I went to the best steak house (okay it wast the best but it was a steak house) with the neatest person in Norfolk and got a nice huge hunk of good ole COW!  I felt great, I felt like a carnivore in action, but then i felt full and my stomach did the tipsy turvy thing it is known for that causes me to pee and well you know number 2 a lot!  I always forget how red meat and I sometimes don't mash, I love the taste as it touches my lips but an hour later I am cursing it's name!

Therefore today's resolution is to only enjoy the savory goodness of red meat once a week.  I have tried so hard to limit and it is really to give my poor tummy the break it needs!  I know some may judge my decision but please know a. I don't care and b. it is for the best of my intestines, and I love them more!!

No comments: