Friday, March 4, 2011

Keep the office clean

Well I have finally found the floor in my office today!!! I have been getting death stares and threats from my facilities worker about the dirty and clutter of my office and today I decided to dedicate my time to actually cleaning and organizing my office.  Now I am not a dirty person, but I some how use my office as a dumping area for random items I use during programs, events and for other work related things.  I had enough of it today though, therefore my resolution for today is that every Friday I will work to clean my office and have it nice and straight, so that when I return on Monday it is clean and good to go!

Happy Friday everyone!!! SPRING BREAK FOR ME!!!!


**** I will be away Wednesday to Saturday and may not be able to blog everyday but don't worry even if I am not posting up here I am still writing down my ideas and my blogs!****

Loves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When i was in the office i stopped working after lunch and strightened my office and make a to-do list for the following week. I would also return phone calls that i pushed off and when i left on Friday i could really forget about work and just relax with the fam.
Erica