Monday, March 14, 2011

I am me, and I am the only me I'll ever be!

Today's resolution is to not allow myself to feel bad about myself because others may have a better love life, career, car, bank account, etc! 

Now please don't think I am beating myself up because someone is rich and famous and I am not but recently I was allowing myself to feel less than sub-par and did not give myself the credit I deserve.  I am pretty successful person, sure I may not be a CPA or Lawyer but I have a masters degree, that I got while working full time and going to school full time!  I also pay all of my bills and am doing really well at reducing some debt!  I am trying to be a good human and I feel that at 25 I am doing pretty well!  Sure I have not an OUNCE of money saved and I  am single, but since when do money and marital status mean anything?  I am happy, I have a loving pooch that kisses me more than anyone could possibly want and I like where my life is has lead me!  I am done letting others and myself get me down! I will no longer demote my amazingness NO LONGER!!!



I am proud of myself and I don't care if others think they are better because they have a certain degree, or job, or savings account balance, or husband, or whatever!!!! I AM ME and I LOVE ME!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda...
Someone may have the better car, savings account, ect but no one has it all... You are a superb person and have many, many things going for you! I love you and i know that you are very much LOVED! You are better than you know!

JW said...

You are preaching to the choir! As posse members i can say we only allow awesome people in our posse. Hard work and effort pays off and being a good person does equally as well.

Material things, and Marital status dont define who YOU are and your success. I define success by personal growth and happiness.

Im in your corner fighting for you..keep that in mind ;)