Monday, March 28, 2011

Clean the carpets

Today I cleaned my carpets and it really made my apartment look amazing!  I vacuum every couple days but I noticed that a nice shampoo every now and than brings that nice residence hall shine!  I also felt like my apartment smelt better and no longer blubbered that doggy smell! 

Therefore, my resolution today is to clean my carpets every month!  i think to do it weekly is way TOO much so I will go with monthly!! I am really excited about this resolution because I think it will help me keep my apartment super nice!

2 comments:

angela said...

you could do it every 2 months even...maybe? that's what I do

Erica said...

I would do it every two months. If yyou do it more frequently it could damage your carpet and fibers needing to replace it sooner (well if it was yours)