Monday, May 30, 2011

and remember always were sunscreen!

Today I was SOO excited to go boating...It has been WAY to long since my skin has seen the SUN!!! I had the best time with the family on the boat.  We played games, drank loaded coronas and in the end really had a wonderful day.  Sure there were TONS of little problems, like missing the boat ramp stuff, but in the end it made for a great story!!!  However, after showering, I realized I really should have worn a lot more sunscreen.  I have been trying really hard to make my skin healthier so I knew that I needed to wear sun screen tonight, but when I took off that towel and looked in the Mirror i was like SHOOOOOOT I am SO red!!!! I was so red that while purchasing aloe the lady in front of me looked at my aloe and said YES you need that...didn't you wear sunscreen. 

SO today's resolution is to wear sunscreen, i already apply it to my face, but it is equally as important to apply it to my body!  I really need to wear it more frequently because I do not want to be leather when I am older, but more importantly I do not want skin cancer! 

Enjoy the video!

No comments: