Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Take care of the toes

Ug my feet are super gross lately. I wear flip flops all the time and it is truly killing my feet with making them super dirty.  I have also been wearing high heels lately, which has caused me to also get blisters and such.  So today while laying at the beach I decided to put my feet in the sand and give myself a pedicure. 

During this self beach pedicure, I started to think about the importance of taking care of ones toes and the need to give myself a nice lotion/cleaning session.  In the self magazine I read it stated that it is really important to pumus the feet and file the nails in order to keep your feet and body healthy. 
Therefore, I have decided to purchase the best pedicure set from Mary Kay (gotta rep the biz) and give myself home pedicures.  I would love to go to the pedicure place as much as possible but i am a poor new professional so at homes are the best my feetsy get!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you!
xoxo marisa