Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Out with the old...In with the new...and a little squeeze in between!

So today I finally cleaned out my closets and drawers!! I took all of my summer clothes and put them in the drawers and the winter i hide away until November.  However, after doing all of this I realized that as many bears do, I too have gained some winter weight!! It was very disheartening because I LOVE my summer dresses, skirts, bathing suit etc.  I was really looking forward to wearing all of those clothes items again and now I will have to wait until I can shed some weight (or at least pray that I shed some weight, I like to say I will and not do it). 

However, I also noticed that I had lots of clothes that I haven't worn in years still in the bins CHILLING like it was NO big deal! How dare these clothes think they can stay past their season...HOW DARE THEY!!!
So today's resolution is to DE-Clothes my bins/drawers!! I can not end up like my mother, who still to this day owns the dress she wore to my first eucharist almost 18 years ago!!!!

Therefore, today's resolution is to THROW away the ugly, keep the classics and donate the rest!!!

No comments: