Sunday, May 29, 2011

I just smile and say GOD BLESS!!!

Today while driving twelve hours to good ole Florida I was able to experience the artfulness of road rage first hand.  While driving 15 miles OVER the speed limit I was tailgated by this ASSHOLE (yes I said asshole) in a huge ugly tan truck.  Well this buddy decided it would be a great idea to flash his lights at me while I was passing a huge truck, and when I wasn't able to get over, because of the HUGE tractor trailer, he decided to flip out and give me amazing expressions. 

At first I wanted to give him back these expressions but then I decided, thanks to the words of Mrs. Miranda Lambert, to just smile and say God Bless. I truly wanted to FLIP shit on this guy because he was being so absolutely ridiculous but I know that it isn't really relevant for me to actually freak out as the only person that could hear me freak out was Keebler.




Therefore, today's resolution is to remember this lesson in regards of road rage and instead of freaking out I will just smile and say God Bless with maybe an image of a peace sign given back to their awesome gestures!


No comments: