Monday, May 23, 2011

Let loose, but not too loose!

So today a great friend from college invited me to a concert.  I got to see Panic of a Disco, Poppa Roach, Seether and Weezer....I LOVE WEEZER!!!  I was so excited and I had a great time, but it was extra hard to let myself go like I use to as a kid.  When I was a teenager I use to love concerts and dancing at them.  I love the mosh pits, the crowd surfers and the way the base made my heart feel.  This weekend that feeling came back but as I noticed myself getting closer to the stage I also noticed my old lady syndrome coming out and I started to get a little cranky at the annoying brats around me.  It was tough to not want to yell at them for being rude, for them kicking me in the face or stepping on my toes.  I really had to catch myself a couple times becoming a grumpy old lady!!!

Therefore, today's resolution is to get in touch with my roots and let myself loose again.  I am too tense.  I know that with increase of age comes an increase in wisdom and a decrease in tolerance but I think I am too tense and that really isnt me!  Therefore I am gonna work at being more relaxed in situations beyond my control!  I dont want to be like the guys from Grumpy Ole Men!


No comments: