Friday, May 13, 2011

forgive me Amanda for I have sinned!

Today I realized that I have broken lots of little Amanda promises.  Promises like writing my blog everyday, not eating fried food (yummy fried pickles), not spending money I don't have and not getting my hopes up about something completely false just to name a few.  I was pretty down about this relization but I realized after talking to some friends and they made me realize that it is okay to let ourselves down, but more importantly that it is important to forgive but not forget.  By forgetting we are allowing ourselves to break the promises again and not forgetting we can change our mistakes. 

Therefore today's resolution is to forgive myself for breaking promises but to not forget the next time I am about to break this promise!!!

No comments: