Monday, May 2, 2011

Just Breath

Ahh I don't know how today became so crazy but I really feel like I am about to lose my mind!!! This is the craziest time of the year for my profession.  Many will argue that opening is more stressful but I feel like at least during opening my RAs are pleasant and willing to help.  With closing most of them want to just go home and start their summers and are half assing things which have caused me to cry and beat a wall!  I am starting to stress over closing and know that i need not to!!!

That is why I have decided that today's resolution is to Just Breath and let things happen!  I know that it will all work out and we will get this taken care of.  I will stop comparing my staff and building to that of my coworkers and I will not let their stress start to stress me out!  I know that they are just as frazzeled as me and I just hope once this is over we can all go have a beer and chill!

No comments: