Monday, May 23, 2011

Let my hair down

So for a while I have been wanting to really let my hair grow.  I have tried different techniques but I read that by taking vitamins and wearing you hair down it will grow faster.  So I have decided to try this.  I am going to see if I can go a whole week with out putting my hair in a pony tail, if you know me this is a HUGE deal, i wear my hair in a pony tail DAILY!!! I really want my hair to grow so I have also decided to not get it cut.  I will get the bimonthly trims if i can but I am no longer cutting it short.  I really want Miley Cyrus hair and I am going to have to work at it!!!

Therefore today's resolution is to not cut my hair but to keep it healthy and clean.  I will also be limiting my pony tail usage and see if I can make it entire week with no pony. 

No comments: