Thursday, May 19, 2011

Idle hands make the BIG BAD BOSS LADY give me silly work to do

Ug, so I have quickly learned that working in the main housing office is MUCH different than my usual working alone in my building office!!! People are very curious about where, what , when and how you are doing something.  Now this isnt a bad thing because it helps with checks and balances but it is tought when I try to chat on facebook, update my blog or watch some HULU....while working of course.  I promise I get my work done, but i also am a great mulittasker so I like to add some entertainment to my work life. 
Anyways, I have been told that if it appears that i am not working on something the big boss lady will come give me work to do...well shell give it to me anyways, but that is not what I want, I want to work on my summer projects in peace!

Therefore today's resolution is to work on all of my projects and once that is finished to ask for more...because that will keep my hands not idle!

No comments: