Sunday, May 8, 2011

Swing Batter Batter-SHHHHAAAAWWWWIIINNNGGG

Wow softball today was so rewarding...I played a little better and got a couple hits, nothing amazing but at least i didn't strike out!!! It was rewarding though because I really enjoyed the company of my teammates and even the team we played.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and talked to MULTIPLE people and had a great time.  It was a great little break out of hell and gave me at least 3 hours of relaxing and good spirit.  I truly will be playing in the summer league!! 

Well the above has nothing to do with my resolution...today's resolution is to keep my word.  Twice today I had to go back on my word and it truly hurt me and the people I let down!! I really need to know what I am saying and if I can't keep that promise, meeting, etc I need to let that person know and know the truth.  It is important for me to be a person with integrity and going back on my word, well that is the opposite of integrity!

2 more days of hell.....SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU? 

No comments: