Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The girl with the pearl earring

So for the past two months I have this conversation I had with my law school friend about earrings and their importance.  My friend has made it a point to wear nice earring every day.  She said that her Tia (that's aunt in Spanish) the matriarch of her family is very particular and all women in her family must wear earrings.  This made me think about the fact that I rarely wear earrings unless I some how remember.  It makes me think that it is really important to wear earrings because a. I have spent money on these earrings and b. I do have my ears pierced.  Anyways this conversation has made me think a lot about the fact that I really do need to start taking advantage of my resources and the goods I have purchased. 

Therefore, today's resolution is to wear earring every day and put my jewelry to good use. 



No comments: