Sunday, May 8, 2011

You've got a friend in me!!!

Today was day TWO of HELL and I worked like crazy!!!! I almost lost it twice to those silly Mongolian RAs but after years of debutante classes I remembered how to keep my cool!!! I was intensely working until late in the night and even forgot to eat until the neatest friend in norfolk came and brought me dinner.  I was so grateful that she not only thought of me but feed me that I asked her for more help and she was AMAZING!! I am so grateful for her and I hope she knows it!!! She really helped keep my mind of the craziness of the day and made me laugh MULTIPLE times!!!

Today's resolution is to be grateful to those who are so sweet and help a friend in need!!!  *Side note she also encouraged me to make realistic resolutions (I know she reads this and love that she is here to help me, such a great friend *besties*).  I am considering her encouragement...maybe it will be a resolution next week...until than 3 more days my loves....and than I will be summer time free!!!

No comments: