Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Gotta Fight for MY right to BE A GIRL!!!!

Today during softball I was playing my usual second base when the ball was hit to the out field and it hit me, am I just being a filler and are they not giving me the ball because I am a girl?  Later when the stats were posted on the webpage, the girl stats werent included.  Luckily our Catcher, a great female player and possibly a great new friend, stood up for us estrogen carriers!!

It got me thinking about being a lady and the stigma that exsist with having boobs and I have decided NO more will I allow anyone put me down for having a vigina!  When I was a teeny bopper, I went to an all girl school where I learned I can do anything but some how, 8 years later, I have forgotten this thought!

*Now please note I do not think my co-players are shovanistic by any means, I actually love them and think they are all OUTSTANDING men!!!!

BUT!!! Today's resolution is to be more feminist and be happy to be a lady!  I love that I am a woman who lives on her own and doesn't need help but is willing to ask i desire it!  I am not someone who needs to be tied down but I love those who are or want to be and I am most definitely okay with being 25, single, living alone with my dog and eatting cheerios for dinner...okay maybe not all of that!

No comments: