Monday, May 23, 2011

Yo Hablo Espanol

So today after a long exhausting bus ride and short nap I was given the privileged to meet my friends Spanish family and let me just say I wish I paid better attention in Spanish Class all those years ago!!! So Crazy how I could kind of follow along but most of the time I just sat and stared at people talking trying my hardest to be polite.  I really was so lost at times and i loved how they would turn and talk to me in Spanish and I just smiled!! It was an exhausting process for us both and I learned that I really need to grow culturally. 

Therefore today's resolution is to learn a second language.  I am assuming it will be spanish and i am thinking about doing the rossetta stone thing.  I am going to save and try to do it, I may also download games in spanish for my ipad and see if that will help.  I mean if Maya's mom could learn english from court tv I am sure I can learn spanish from my Ipad! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tracee is teaching herself, I will let her tell you what sites she is using. John is doing Russian and really successful. for practice we can go to the one o clock mass.