Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY FROM H E Double hockey Sticks!

Today has been crazy, So crazy that i haven't even had a chance to blog!  I woke up and basically went to work and worked until the Queen of Shoes came and got me for a little break and than back to work.  I know this is the busiest time of the year but I really feel that this year has been my worst!  I am sure it is because I am new to the campus and the policies and I don't want to get anything wrong but PHEW I'm going NUTS!!!!

I have to keep this short and brief since I have more work today...but today's resolution is to take a break to enjoy friends!

I love to work and I love to have a good time but sometimes I stress myself out and I don't take a breather to enjoy life! Tonight when I went to dinner with some pals I had a blast and even though I was dreadfully tired I really enjoyed their company!!!

No comments: