Sunday, June 5, 2011

Have a good time...as much as possible!

Today I got to go out with one my favorite people.  We went to this great place called Splitsville and then my favorite place Howl at the Moon!  I had a BLAST, it was super exciting and I really let my hair down with out getting crazy!!!!  The fav and I also had a fantastic time people watching, especially the super drunk people.  I am one to watch and judge and I am working of this but sometimes I try really hard to not judge to much.  I know people make super silly decisions when they are sipping the sauce so I just laugh like everyone else! 

Today's resolution is to make the best of times with friends.  I know that certain friends come and go and I want to have the best memories with as many friends as possible. 

No comments: