Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Balance requires leisures....F*CK!!!

So today during the NPI conference I was given the challenge to return home and find a work/life balance.  It was really hard to take this challenge and actually go forth.  One of the questions we were asked to ponder is what we would like to be or do in one, three or five years.  I can answer this questions about work and some what even personal...but I really have NO goals about different leisures.  I guess some goals would be to work on some hobbies that I enjoy, like piano, dance, etc.  I just feel very lost!! 

So today I have decided that my resolution is to find some leisure goals for the next one, three and five  years.  I have given myself the dead line of August 1st to have a leisure goals.  In the mean time I am going to explore all of the other things I enjoyed as a child/adult, I already have singing in  the choir and playing softball as a leisure, but I need a new goal or at least a goal with these activities.  I am thinking one of my goals may be to sing solo a church for something.  We will see what happens!


No comments: