Monday, June 20, 2011

Don't let it be that easy!!!

Today I realized that I like to take the easy way out of things.  Especially when it comes to being healthy.  I have this common tendency to drive places I can walk, eat things that are fast and sometimes do things that i know are just the easy way out. 


Therefore, I have decided to no longer be Easy A and start taking my life in a better place.  I am going to start by riding my bike to work everyday and using my car less.  I know that it will be tough to ride my bike to the grocery store, but I can definitely ride it to the post office, the other buildings on campus and even dunkin donuts (even though that too does not fit in with my better life LOL)!!!

Here's to the TOUGH ROAD...no easy road the here!!!

1 comment:

Favorite Cousin Kim said...

How was your bike ride to work today?