Friday, June 3, 2011

It's okay to be a little disappointed!!!

So I had my first big Mary Kay event tonight.  I invited a lot of floridian friends and family but only about 7 attended and I was pretty disappointed.  I was really hoping to have a bigger turn out so I could get a large refund and actually make something of this business.  It was really hard to be excited about the party because I wanted more but I realized that as Rolling Stones once reminded me, I can't always get what I want. 

After realizing this I had the best time showing my friends and family that came the great products offered and I got some amazing experience.  I am happy that I knew enough about the the products to impress my family and friends.  It gave me the realization that I need to wake up and be okay with things just happening.  I have a hard time just relaxing and enjoying the things around me. 

Therefore, today's resolution is to allow disappointment to occur, to build the bridge and to move on. 

No comments: