Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forgiveness...it's more than saying sorry!

So earlier in the year I was talking to a very sweet gentlemen, we were really starting to hit it off but than all the sudden we hit a road block. We had a little tif and stopped talking immediately.  We were both to blame about the situation and I think we both were a little stand off about admitting our faults.  However, a couple days ago this sad gentlemen messaged me and explained his side of the situation and apologized (thank god, because i hate apologizing first).  It was nice, we started to chat again and I really feel like we are becoming at least friends again.  He is a great guy so I am really excited about these turns of events. 

Therefore, today's resolution is to forgive others for their actions but also admit responsibility.  I am thinking about messaging the queen mean bee and talking to her.  I think it may help me clear my unfinished business! 

No comments: