Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Iambic whatameter

I love this song about Shakespeare!!!!  It is truly how I learned about Midsummer Nights Dream!



So today was my first day of the New Professionals Institute.  I had a great time meeting new people and sharing ideas.  I am pretty sure the rest of the week will be just as exciting.  I noticed though that while listening to others talk and to the speakers I really need to start taking the ideas I have an putting them into action.  It is great to have an action plan but I find it difficult to actually accomplish any of my professional goals.  I know that one of my goals is to have a better relationship with my supervisor and to have a relationship with the new VP.  I also would like to start working on making my way into a promotional situating.  I'd like to eventually move past the job as an RHD and start gradually moving up, but I am not sure exactly how to do this, but I think I will be learning this week! 

Anyways, it is SUPER late and I have to be up early for NPI day two!!! Good night bloggers!! Today's resolution is to make realistic goals and deadlines in my professional realm of life.  I will keep you all updated!!!

No comments: