Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walk this way!!

For all my adoring followers yes today I did the best thing ever, I WALKED AWAY, for a sale/shopping item.  There were actually MULTIPLE items that I wanted but I know I need to save my funds and decided the best thing to do was WALK AWAY!!! I felt so proud of myself, I a. finally am able to keep a resolution and b. I actually knew that I didn't really need that item and felt okay about it! I am about one step away from being a fully recovered shopalholic! 

Just in case anyone was curious I really wanted these pink/black amazing flip flops from under armor.  I have attached a picture below!!! I also wanted to purchase another coach purse but that would be crazy!!!!  If anyone finds the need to purchase me a present, I'd love these in a size 9-10!!!! 


ANYWAYS, today's  resolution is to Walk AWAY from things I don't need.  Whether these items are materialistic, spiritual, physical or mental I need to not let them cloud my mind from acheiving Nirvana! There are multiple things that cloud my mind and I need to work on walking from them!!

No comments: