Friday, June 17, 2011

Why put off what you can do today?

Today when talking to my best friend in the whole wide world she reminded me that it is not useful to put off what I can do today for tomorrow.  She knows that I am the queen of procrasination, and usually just need some push to actually acomplish my goals/jobs!  This is not the same at work, I usually am very efficent at work, but in my school and personal life I get the rush from being last minute.  However, like every drug I need to go to Rehab and detox myself of this procrasination drug. 


Therefore, today's resolution is to detox from procrasination.  I will try my best to accomplish my goals before they are due and not stress when I am rushing around trying to complete.  I know that I get the rush from procrasination but I know that it will not serve me or my ulcer in the end!

No comments: