Friday, June 17, 2011

I now remember why I don't drink Diet Coke when it's warm!!!

So today I was enjoying a refreshing diet coke...I let it get a little warm and took and sip and BAM Flash back to college when i use to drink Rum and Diet Coke.  This flashback was stomach curling as it reminded me of the tast of diet when it is thrown back up!! Sorry this is so graphic but it literally was the feeling I had when drinking this usually delicious beverage.  I literally had to swallow hard (That's what she said) and move onto the next part of my life, to avoid the hang over memories!!!!  UG!!

Anyways, today's resolution is to be prepared when going out!!! I am ususally really good about not drinking or planning on having someone else drive because I know that i am in the mood for the sauce.  However, next weekend my softball team will be entering playoffs, and since we are pretty good (don't worry I knocked on wood), I am thinking we may go pretty far and I plan on drinking the appropriate amount in celebration of our acheivments!!!  I was considering posting this on craigslist "I need a DD. It is my softball playoffs and if we are the champions I plan on getting hammered. You don't have to be sober, I just can't have a DUI on my record for employment purposes. P.S., I'm not gonna bang you", but am afraid of all the creepers I would get.  Therefore, I need to plan ahead on what I will be doing to solve this dilemma. 



CHEERS!!  Here is my Friday song!!! 

No comments: