Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stop being jealous and look at the good things in life!!!

So I usually could care less if someone finds me not to their liking.  Ususally I find them to be annoying so it pans out in the end. It is actually true in the scenerio that I am a bit jealous over.  I find the person SUPER ANNOYING and am perfectly content that I was not included in their plans.  The part that sucks is that most of my friends were included and i wish I could hang with them.  I am jealous of others seeing my friends and me not being able too.  I was jealous, until I realized, wait I have a great set of other friends that I get to see and spend time with.  Especially the Red Rockets, who are going to WIN the championship game this weekend (*knocked on wood).  Sure I'd love to see my pals from the past, but why sit and talk about the past when I can enjoy the present with my friends here in Norfolk? 

SO today's resolution is to STOP being so green with envy and realize the good things I have...like friends who love me both here and abroad. 



SIDE NOTE:  I have some pretty amazing friends, But I think one of them doesn't realize how much she means to me!!! This song is for her!!!  With out her I am not complete!  I love you EWAS
I know I'm who I am today because I knew you!!!!


1 comment:

Brian Keller said...

Well said Amanda. The Red Rockets think you are pretty cool and glad you hang with us, especially the weird ones :-)