Monday, July 4, 2011

TMI-Shave those hairy legs!!!

So today as I was preparing for my great beach trip I realized I am SOOOO hairy down there....as in my legs.  I always say I am going to shave when i get the shower but then I some how forget to actually shave.  I really am not the hairest beast but I am one that after a couple weeks gets a bit prickly.  I was talking with a friend and she mentioned how she just started shaving daily and really enjoys being so smooth and clean. It made me thinking about the fact that sometimes I never shave for like a month!

Therefore, I have decided that from now on I will be shaving as a resolution!  I will be shaving my legs and armpits every day and start to get into that routine!!! Her's to smooth leg and underarms and maybe other places!!!!

No comments: