Saturday, July 16, 2011

A little solidarity is needed for me!

I am so much an includer, I love to be involved, included and around people all the time.  However, sometimes i really need a me day.  A day were I can do laundry, pick out and be alone.  I usually don't have these days but today I really felt the need for something like this, so when the option to be oncall came up I JUMPed on the request.  I knew I was in tragic need of a me day and I felt this would be a great way to clean my house, get my laundry finished and spend time with the pooch!!!  I am really happy with my decision! I feel so relaxed and ready to bring on the other week.  I also think this make me appreciate my friends even more!

Therefore, I will be scheduling a day of solidarity for myself either weekly or biweekly!  It isnt because I don't want to be around people but more because I really think it will make me a happier person!

No comments: